Art. H51C – AG – mm/Hg 18-20 (at the ankle)
Length: Short (check size chart!)
Antiembolism Thigh length with inspection hole and silicon top
Comp: 82% Polyamide, 18% Elastane
A line of stockings dedicated to prophylaxis of thromboembolism before, during and after surgery.
Thanks to their descending graduated compression, these stockings represent an excellent means of preventing increased blood viscosity, which can lead to the formation of thrombus.
In order to guarantee a good fit and properly graduated compression, a great deal of attention has been dedicated to ensuring the high elasticity of the fabrics.
• A valid aid in preventing thromboembolisms linked to surgical interventions.
• Treatments associated with post-traumatic therapies.
• Bruises, sprains and hydrostatic edemas.
• Localized dermatitis, erythema, necrosis.
• Stripping, pulmonary edema, grafts.
• Vascular disorders of cardiac origin.
• Legs of larger circumference.
• Decreasing compression from the ankle to the thigh.
• True anatomic heel.
• Extremely soft and elastic fabric, hypoallergenic (latex free).
• Inspection opening on top of the foot.